The Biodiversity Governance Unit of the Centre for Philosophy of Law (CPDR) (at the Université catholique de Louvain, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium) is looking for 2 postdoctoral research fellows and 1 PhD research fellow in one of the following areas:
- Political economy of global commons and global public goods (in particular genetic resources, natural resources, or digital information commons)
- Global governance
- Science and technology policy studies
- International Law (Intellectual property, Access and Benefit Sharing Regime)
» Read the full article
At ICIS in Maastricht 3 PhD positions are being offered.
- PhD project: Globalisation, complexity and sustainability
- PhD project: An integrated, dynamic sustainability assessment of CSP and CCS
- PhD project: Homo Sustinens: Towards a footprint of 1.0
Deadline for application is August 1, 2011. The positions are for 4 years, for students » Read the full article
The Institute of Social Ecology in Vienna, part of the Faculty for Interdisciplinary Studies at Alpen-Adria University, invites applications for the position of Post-Doc Assistant (50%, Uni KV B 1 Postdoc) starting in June 2011 (please find details in German here).
The full announcement can
be found here.